Good news arrives for rail passengers, Indian Railways, recently introduced Rail Radar service through which online users can access live location of trains on Google Map and track movements of trains on a nearly real-time basis making train enquiry even more convenient. This new rail radar application could beconsidered to be advanced version of rail tracking service “Spot your Train”.
Rail Radar can be Accessed at RailRadar.TrainEnquiry.com
Rail Radar service, helping users to navigate trains on Google map, can be easily accessed at RailRadar.TrainEnquiry.com. This new rail enquiry app enables users to find the exact geographical location of 6,500+ Passenger/Express trains of the Indian Railways on Google Map on real time basis. RailRadar service is also accessible on mobile phones, via mobile’s browser.
How to Use Rail Radar Service to know Live Train Status
National train enquiry i.e. all India running trains’ location on Google map can be viewed using rail radar facility provided by Indian Railways at present powered by RailYatri.in. To use rail radar service you may observe these:
· Log on to the URL: http://RailRadar.TrainEnquiry.com
· The opening screen of Rail Radar features India's map with the details of the trains running.
· On the top right, it shows the number of trains can be traceable on Google map at that point of time, and percentage of trains that are running on their schedule time.
· Trains running on time are shown in blue, while the trains running late are shown in red.
· On clicking a train, users are able to see the route, including all the stoppages, and the current location of the train on nearly real-time basis.
· You can drag the map (top, bottom, right or left) to see the trains running nearby desired location.
· You have options to click on Zoom In (+) or Zoom Out (–) as per your requirement to set the zoom level of the Google map.
· At some spots on Rail Radar Google map you will notice that you may need to Click to see Details because more trains are at the same station and on clicking you can see such trains.
· The left panel also has a search bar, using which users can search specific trains. Users can also track trains arrival/departure status by stations.
· Clicking on a particular train icon provides additional details like train start date, last location of the train, train running status, and a link to TrainEnquiry.com for tracking the latest status of the train.
· Help (FAQ) is also available to provide sufficient help on Rail Radar application.
· There are lots more options available on Rail Radar application which you can use and explore for train status enquiries.